Queen Square Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases
- Our Services
- Our Research
- Free Access Centre Publications
- MRC Review Documents
- UK Translational Research Conference
- Studentships, Fellowships & Training
- Seminars, Conferences, Courses & Workshops
- About Us
Please click the relevant icon, to visit our Facebook group or Twitter account:
- Report by Kathryn Munro on the Neuromuscular Complex Care Centre (NMCCC)
- Recruitment: Senior Clinical Research Fellow
- On-line e-learning module on neuromuscular conditions for physiotherapists launched
- MRC Centre biomarker study published in Lancet Neurology
- Dr Pedro Machado wins award for his work on sporadic inclusion body myositis
- Recruitment: Clinical Research Fellow
- Brand new infographic highlighting key MRC Centre activities
- Recruitment: Post Doctoral Research Associate required to work on Molecular basis of and treatment for Neuromuscular Diseases.
- Professor Mary Reilly is elected first female President of the Association of British Neurologists
- 2015 UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference
- UCL rated top UK university by research strength in the REF2014
- UCL Institute of Neurology will launch a new Postgraduate Masters Programme starting September 2015
- Mike Hanna and the CNMD Team run BUPA London 10,000 2015
UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2016
Tue 22 and Wed 23 March at the Medical Sciences Teaching Centre, Oxford.
conference will once again be hosted jointly by the MRC Centre for
Neuromuscular Diseases and Muscular Dystrophy UK.
- Calls for abstracts (pdf) deadline 5pm 15th December 2015.
- Registration is now open. Fee £250 includes Gala Dinner
- Accommodation (pdf) should be booked separately.
The recommended venue is Keble College, where the Gala dinner will also be held.
Please contact Christine Oldfield, MRC Centre Senior
Administrator, with any queries.