Queen Square Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases
- Our Services
- Our Research
- Free Access Centre Publications
- MRC Review Documents
- UK Translational Research Conference
- Studentships, Fellowships & Training
- Seminars, Conferences, Courses & Workshops
- About Us
Please click the relevant icon, to visit our Facebook group or Twitter account:
- Registration for the 2015 UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference now open
- UCL rated top UK university by research strength in the REF2014
- UCL Institute of Neurology will launch a new Postgraduate Masters Programme starting September 2015
- The UK’s first dedicated inpatient centre for people with complex neuromuscular disorders has been officially opened by leading healthcare advocate Sir Robert Francis
8th UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference
Thursday 19th-Friday 20th March 2015, Newcastle upon Tyne
The 8th Annual UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference will take place on the 19th and 20th March 2015 at the Centre for Life, Newcastle upon Tyne. The conference will once again be hosted jointly by the MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases and the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
Designed to engage neuromuscular clinicians and scientists, this conference showcases the best and latest developments in neuromuscular science, and highlights their translation into patient benefit.
Key Disease Themes for 2015:
New Targets in Neuromuscular Disease
MRI in Neuromuscular Diseases
Guest Speakers to include:
Prof. Massimo Zeviani, Prof. Stephan Zuchner, Prof. Alan Beggs, Prof. Rob Taylor, Prof. Hanns Lochmuller, Prof. Carsten Bonnemann, Prof. Lawrence Wrabetz, Prof. Rita Horvath, Dr. Cristina Csimma, Dr Giorgio Tasca, Prof. Bruce Damon, Prof. Michio Hirano
Abstracts for posters and platform presentations are invited on the themes above, or on any other aspect of neuromuscular disease research.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: Friday 16th January 2015 at 5pm
Further information can be found by clicking on the links below:
How to register:
The Registration fee of £250 includes a Gala Dinner.
Please contact Christine Oldfield, MRC Centre Senior Administrator, with any queries firstname.lastname@example.org
The British Neuroscience Association’s Festival of Neuroscience will take place in Edinburgh, 12-15 April, 2015. It brings together neuroscientists, neurologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, as well as physiologists, pharmacologists and many others.
- UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2014
- UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2013
- UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2012
- UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2011
- UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2010
- UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2009
- Inaugural UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference 2008