Queen Square Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases
- Our Services
- Our Research
- Free Access Centre Publications
- MRC Review Documents
- UK Translational Research Conference
- Studentships, Fellowships & Training
- Seminars, Conferences, Courses & Workshops
- About Us
Please click the relevant icon, to visit our Facebook group or Twitter account:
- Registration for the 2015 UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference now open
- UCL rated top UK university by research strength in the REF2014
- UCL Institute of Neurology will launch a new Postgraduate Masters Programme starting September 2015
- The UK’s first dedicated inpatient centre for people with complex neuromuscular disorders has been officially opened by leading healthcare advocate Sir Robert Francis
UCL rated top UK university by research strength in the REF2014
UCL is the top-rated university in the UK for research strength in the new Research Excellence Framework 2014 published today, by a measure of average research score multiplied by staff numbers submitted. UCL researchers received a ‘grade point average’ of 3.22 (out of 4) and submitted over 2,500 staff to be assessed in REF2014, giving UCL an overall research power greater than both the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge.
Click here to view the MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases which featured as in impact case study.
UK's first complex neuromuscular complex care centre opens
9th September 2014
The UK’s first dedicated inpatient centre for people
with complex neuromuscular disorders has been officially opened by
leading healthcare advocate Sir Robert Francis at the National Hospital
for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN).